From July 26, 2021, the regime of entry into the Republic of Finland for optional travel of Ukrainian citizens arriving with confirmation of the full course of vaccination against COVID-19 is resumed. You will be allowed to enter the country if 14 days have passed since the date of receiving the second dose of Covid-19 vaccine.
The Finnish side recognizes the following vaccines:
- Comirnaty (Pfizer-BionTech)
- Spikevax (formerly Moderna)
- Vaxzevria (formerly AstraZeneca)
- Janssen (Johnson & Johnson)
- BIBP / Sinopharm
The certificate confirming full vaccination must be translated into English and contain the following personal information:
- the name and date of birth of the person who received the full course of vaccination;
- information about the received vaccine;
- the date of receipt of the first dose and the second dose of vaccines (ATTENTION! from the date of receipt of the second dose of vaccine against COVID-19 should be at least 14 days);
- Information on the place of receipt of the vaccine;
- doctor’s signature and the seal of the medical institution where the vaccination was performed.
Relevant instructions on the content and format of the vaccination certificate are published on the website of the Finnish Institute of Public Health (https://bit.ly/3i0trkY; https://bit.ly/3eMofPv) and on the website of the Finnish Border Guard Service (https: // bit) .ly / 3kMI10V).
IMPORTANTLY! Citizens of Ukraine crossing the Finnish border on the basis of a negative PCR test and confirmation that a person has contracted COVID-19 will be allowed EXCLUSIVELY if there is a good reason to travel. A list of valid grounds for the trip, under which the crossing of the state border is allowed, is published on the website of the Finnish Border Guard Service (see Restriction category 2) https://bit.ly/3kMI10V.
Until July 26, 2021, there are current restrictions, ie entry into Finland is possible only if there is a good reason, even with confirmation of the full course of vaccination.
Please read the information carefully before planning a trip to Finland at https://trip.gov.ua/?location=fi!
In case of additional questions:
Phone: +358 9 228 90 72
Email: с[email protected]