The British company Skytrax, which studies the quality of air services, has published an annual ranking of the world’s best airports for 2023.
According to the latest ranking, Singapore’s Changi returned to the top spot this year, having dropped to 3rd place in last year’s ranking. In total, the Singapore airport took the first row 12 times.
The rating is based on passenger reviews.
Top 10 best airports in the world in 2023
- Singapore Changi Airport (Singapore).
- Hamad International Airport (Doha, Qatar).
- Tokyo International Airport (Hanneda) (Japan).
- Incheon International Airport (South Korea).
- Charles de Gaulle Paris Airport (France).
- Istanbul Airport (Turkey).
- Munich Airport (Germany).
- Zurich Airport (Switzerland).
- Narita International Airport (Japan).
- Madrid-Barajas Airport (Spain).
As reported by DIP, in 2019, the new Pavilion Jewel Changi Airport was opened for visitors at Singapore Changi Airport, which is a multifunctional complex that includes gardens and attractions, a hotel, aviation facilities, as well as 300 retail and dining outlets.