Ukrainian e-Visa (electronic visa) is issued to foreigners for travel to Ukraine for private, tourist, business purposes, for medical treatment, activities in the field of science, education, culture, sports, as well as representatives of foreign media and media.
What you need to apply for an e-Visa:
Register on the web platform of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine.
Fill in the applicant’s application form online, upload a photo and scanned copies of documents (invitations, passport, etc.), pay the consular fee online with a bank card.
Receive a ready-made e-Visa to an e-mail box (sent in pdf format).
To enter the territory of Ukraine, you need to print the received e-Visa and present it together with the passport to the border authorities of Ukraine (e-Visa is valid for entry across the state border at international checkpoints).
Advantages of e-Visa:
- submission of documents remotely at any convenient time and obtaining an e-Visa without the need to visit a consular office;
- centralized registration of all e-Visas at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- the ability to online track the status of e-Visa;
- constant informational online support for applicants at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- time of e-visa application:
1 working day urgently
3 working days as usual;
The cost of an electronic visa to Ukraine:
- one-time e-Visa – $ 20. USA
- double e-Visa – $ 30. USA.
If an urgent registration procedure is required, then the tariff rate is doubled.
Registration of e-Visa
The issued e-Visa is sent by the authorized person to the foreigner to the e-mail address specified by him / her when registering on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The following information is entered in the e-Visa:
- e-Visa number;
- two-dimensional bar code (QR code);
- scanned copy of a foreigner’s photo;
- surname and name of the foreigner, date of birth, place of birth, sex, citizenship, passport document number;
- start and end dates of the e-Visa;
- number of entries (multiplicity of e-Visa);
- period of stay on the territory of Ukraine;
- code designation of the purpose of the trip;
- date of e-Visa application.
Depending on the purpose of the trip, the code designations are set:
- С-01 (е) – business;
- С-02 (е) – private;
- C-07 (e) – treatment;
- C-06 (e) – tourism;
- C-09 (e) – activities in the field of culture, education, science, sports;
- C-11 (e) – performance of official duties by a representative of a foreign media.
To enter and leave the territory of Ukraine, the e-Visa is submitted by a foreigner in printed form together with a passport document to an official of the state border guards and is stored throughout the stay in Ukraine.
Refusal to apply for an e-Visa
1. The decision to refuse to issue an e-Visa, indicating the reasons for such refusal, is sent by the authorized person to the foreigner to the e-mail address specified by him during registration on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
2. In case of refusal to issue an e-Visa, a foreigner may re-apply for an e-Visa in accordance with these Requirements.
3. An appeal by a foreigner to a decision to refuse to issue an e-Visa shall be made in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
LIST OF COUNTRIES for whose citizens e-Visa is issued
Commonwealth of the Bahamas
The multinational state of Bolivia
Kingdom of Bhutan
Republic of Haiti
Republic of Guatemala
Republic of Vanuatu
Republic of Honduras
Republic of India
Republic of Kiribati
Republic of Indonesia
Kingdom of Cambodia
People’s Republic of China
Republic of Costa Rica
Lao People’s Democratic Republic
Republic of Maldives
Mexican United States
Republic of Mauritius
Federated States of Micronesia
Republic of the Union of Myanmar
Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal
Republic of Nauru
Republic of Nicaragua
Republic of Palau
Republic of Fiji
South African Republic
Republic of El Salvador
Republic of Peru
Independent state of Samoa
Republic of Seychelles
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Republic of Singapore
Republic of Suriname
Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste
Kingdom of Thailand
Republic of Trinidad and Tobago
Republic of the Philippines