The blogger said about the risk of catching rotavirus in the pool of hotels in Turkey. She wrote about it on her blog.
The blogger said that in the Black Sea resorts she often ended up in the hospital with a rotavirus infection. In her opinion, the risk of infection increases many times in small-budget hotels, where there is only one pool for a large number of people.
The girl shared:
“Already closer to dinner, the water becomes muddy and there is no desire to swim, but it’s also very difficult to forbid a child to slide down a hill a couple of times when everyone around is having fun.”
The main risks of holidays in budget hotels in Turkey, the girl also attributed poisoning, diarrhea, and intestinal infections.